Image analysis facility is equipped with 6 Workstations, with several analysis software installed. Some can be freely downloaded :
- Fiji is an image processing package, a distribution of ImageJ, bundling a lot of plugins which facilitate scientific image analysis.
- MATLAB allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages, including C, C++, C#, Java, Fortran and Python.
- MetaMorph is a well-known image acquisition and analysis software
- Huygens is a software package designed for image restoration via deconvolution.
- Imaris Bitplane is a software for visualization, analysis, segmentation and interpretation of 3D and 4D microscopy data.
- Zen is the image acquisition and analysis software of Zeiss
- LAS X is the image acquisition and analysis software of Leica